15.5.08

full of joy.

a wise man ever told me that, "you always have to be the best."
well, there he goes.
what a wise.
but now after almost a month we have chatted, laughed, gossip spread, he is acting like he hates me. is he?

i am trying not to care about it.
i believe he is a friend.
:)
wish he will realize i miss him!

well.
it is Thursday afternoon, my first after-exam holiday, and nothing to do except sitting in silence.
ha ha.

wait, i am going to turn on my i Tunes.

before, my old mate sent me info via cellphone.
whoa, he is studying out of Jakarta and is going back here just tomorrow!
really waiting for it and we will going out together.

yipes!

my boyfriend is fitting for his tux, oh yea! prom night is coming!
i am looking forward for prom day.
my dress is going to be finished, thank you for Mrs. Jenny.
it is dark-blue-sparkled, with a bow at one of the shoulder.
Moy's tie will be made matched with my dress.

i don't know what should i spill.
catch you later.

No comments: